Date: Wednesday, September 29th and Thursday, September 30th
Time: 4pm EST time
First day WED 29: LINK
Second day THU 30: LINK
Wednesday, September 29th
- Jaime Todd-Gher: Independent Consultant and Reproductive and Sexual Health Law Fellow, International Reproductive and Sexual Health Law Program, University of Toronto.
- Tarah Demant: Director of the Gender, Sexuality and Identity Program at Amnesty International USA.
- Colm O’Gorman: Executive Director of Amnesty International Ireland.
Thursday, September 30th
- Siri Gloppen: Director at the Centre of Law and Social Transformation, for the Chr. Michelsen Institute and the University of Bergen.
- Rebecca Cook: Professor Emerita & Co-Director, International Reproductive and Sexual Health Law Program, University of Toronto, Canada
- Isabel Cristina Jaramillo Sierra: Full Professor of Law and Director of the Jurisprudence Department at Universidad de los Andes, and coordinator of Red ALAS –Latin-American Network of Feminist Legal Scholars
Moderator: Mariela Belski, Executive Director of Amnesty International Argentina.
The event is open, no prior registration needed.
Questions to the panellists may be accepted but only writing through the YouTube chat. Please, introduce yourself before writing the question.